Monday, March 31, 2014

Carry on


Time changes everything though. Things are fluid. One thing I did not think about when posting in here was how my Daughter in Laws might be thinking of me. "My husband's mother," or "my mother-in-law" or "that woman!"

 Nothing stays the same.  Things ebb and flow, cause and effect. We can only do our part and stop worrying about the others, stop blaming. We all participate - what we do and say and think has an effect. There is no point in sitting around telling negative tales or blaming, we can only change our own attitudes and behavior. In my life, things have changed and continue to, and most of that has to do with my own interactions with the people I write about in here.

We are all only human, and we only see what we see at any given moment.

All we can really do is try to realize everyone is learning, everyone is trying their best. We are all seeing from our own point of view. We all mean well (I really think we do). We will all look back and see things we didn't see. We all make mistakes, we are all only human.

As with everything -- I have been where you are  (DIL, mother).  You will be where I am (MIL, empty nester).

Carry on.

No comments:

Post a Comment